This variant is currently sold out
What is it:
Our Luxury Cotton Face Cloths are as soft and fluffy as those found in boutique hotels, giving you the sumptuous feel and absorption of boutique towels every day of the year. At a weight of 650gsm and composition of 100% high quality cotton, these are premium, hot towels that are made to the highest possible specification to give you great durability and absorption.
Who is it for:
All skin types + ages. All conditions - if you have rosacea use warm rather than hot water.
What it does:
- Gently exfoliates in preference to muslin cloths and harsh scrubs.
- Removes the need for harmful toner as the cloth grips onto any makeup and grime.
- The steam held in the cloth helps loosen dirt and contaminants that are clogging pores and the heat induces sweating, which further flushes out pores (making it great for anyone with acne or stubborn blocked pores).
- Improves the circulation, helps feed the skin naturally.
- Freshly cleaned pores are better able to absorb skin creams with active ingredients such as your A-hit B-hit and C-hit boosters.
- Gives you that wonderful wellbeing, even nostalgic feeling. Go for it!
DAY + NIGHT
To begin your workout, run your towel under the hot tap. If you have more time, fill a large bowl with boiling water and soak two face towels inside until warm and damp. Massage Warm Up conditioning cleanser into the skin for 30 seconds, rinse then gently wipe off any remaining product with first towel. With the second hot towel, pat it onto your face and breathing deeply for 30 seconds to open pores which helps skin to absorb products more effectively.
TOWEL CARE: Always prewash towels in warm or cool water once you have purchased them and take care to separate colours from whites this is to set the cotton fibres. Note that most towels don’t achieve full absorbency and softness until they've been washed several times.
We also discourage the use of a fabric softener because it dramatically decreases absorbency in towels. The fabric conditioner also leaves a coating on the yarn which prohibits the amount of water the fabric can absorb.
Make this one of the highlights of your day. Every busy girl and guy needs a couple of minutes wind down. And this simple routine is just the tonic.
What to expect
Towels made from Egyptian cotton have a long-standing reputation as the best on the market. They are renowned for their durability, strength, absorbency and superior softness. Egyptian cotton is made into a deep pile formed by yarn ‘loops’. The loops create an extra area for absorbency alongside the yarn itself.
We don't want anything standing between you and the best skin you've ever had!
Orders placed Monday to Thursday before 2pm will be delivered in the UK the next working day.
Next day Tracked and Signed for Delivery: Monday to Friday only.
Next day SATURDAY delivery is available for deliveries placed before 1pm Friday at a cost displayed to you at checkout.
European Tracked and Signed for Delivery. Items will be delivered within 5 working days. A signature is required.